Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekends in Dengkil....

Right here.... Right now....

im blogging at Ester's hse.....

Amelia n Yng are playing de piano.....

n me.... doin ntg except blogging.....

Amelia, Yng n i wil spend our precious weekends at Dengkil....

Alex.....he wil join us aft his meeting v de commitees.....myb we wil go OldTown to have our dinner or supper.....

at lz, i oso join them to play music..... Amelia was goin to bath... bt stil posing there.....




hehe....



jz nw ENL class.... debating!!!!!

so excited.... it was my 1st time experience of debating.....

de title is "Homework does more good than harm"....

we were de opposition..... E way is too..... i admit lose to him....

aft de debating.... although our team lose, i think our problem is.... cant speak english smoothly....

i wan to correct my english n do well in my oral speaking...... coz tatz my weakness.....

JUST DO IT.......


hope everyone can enjoy their weekends as me......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lullaby...

evelyn said...

i cant listen to lullaby la...
i wil 失眠.....

amelia ng said...

haha..
funny lo u..
haiz..
tired lo

Post a Comment