Sunday, June 14, 2009

a fully used weekends

Bck by bus on Fri nite...
i sat v a malay gal... although tat was nt supposed to b my seat...
coz i din wan to sit v malay guy.
along de journey... de malay gal was sleeping...
n guess wat i did to spent my 1 n half hour??
i watched de movie named " Tongga n Sifu"...
it is a malay comedy movie...
about orang asli in Malaysia who goes to de town to save his gal fren...
quite funny..
bt i din manage to watch de ending coz i got off de bus earlier...

p/s : thx Yng for acc me along de way to Terminal 2....



de nxt day... i went to Wetex Parade v my mum n sis...we 3 bought our own shoes tgt....haha...we oso bought one shirt n a short pant for my dad as present for Father's Day.at tat nite, we fetched grandma n went to de restaurant to have our dinner for celebrating the Father's Day earlier.because i wont in Muar nxt week...

p/s: Happy Father's Day to my beloved papa....

1 comments:

amelia ng said...

happy father's day..

why is yng's de bag in yr picture?

Post a Comment