Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunway Ice Skating

this Saturday was very meaningful..
i gained a lot of fun together with my friends...
Chee Yuan (the driver, nickname- Alex), Yih Jian (my skating coach), Wee Tung and Hui Ling (the lovely couple) and last but not least Sheue Yng (our personal accountant who in charge on everything concerned with $$$).
we departed from Inti at 9.40am and headed to Old Town at Cyberjaya for breakfast...


<--- the cacat star made by six of us...
the special PEACE is me... yeah!!!







Mr Yih Jian... yeng????
we planned to create a facebook account for him since he is going to UK for further study...






Yng (the student) and Chee Yuan (the coach)

stood still.....
weird pose....





a group picture...
happy together.......





Ling and me...
we fell down for several times...
so pitiful...







Yng is the role model claimed by Yih Jian and Chee Yuan.
they want me to learn from Yng.. to be independent on the ICE...
i just cannot do like Yng.. i need a hand or a person besides me whenever i fall down...
haha..
she laughed and screamed my name when i fell down...
so embarassing...





he is my HANDLE rather than my coach...
sorry for dragging him for all the time...
and thanks for supporting me whenever i fall..




the lovely couple in our gang...






the four hungry ghosts while waiting for the seats at Shabu Shabu, Puchong....






i was sooooooo hungry after ice skating and movie " IP MAN 2"....
faster serve me for fooooooood!!!!!!




5 comments:

yng said...

haha..i cant stop myself frm laughing when i thk of yesterday...it was fun and funny as well....a meaningful experience...although many of us gt hurt...HAHHAHAHAH

Unknown said...

we departed from Inti at 9.40pm? night ar? this blog template make ur words not together with ur photos lea.

evelyn said...

yng... nxt time u go sendiri lor... ask alex to acc u...i dun wan to b light bulb..since my coach is goin to UK...
yuu.. i edit dy...is AM... i can c clearly frm my account ler.. r them matched now??

chee yuan said...

lol...
call me chee yuan.
too many alex outside there, be specific.
haha

yng said...

apa light bulb??? dun be silly ok....
we can learn it together....haha....
okok..alex lee chee yuan..like dat can?? "Alex" this name make me think of my uncle...

Post a Comment