Monday, January 24, 2011

unknown



it has been a long time that i didnt update my blog since the last post.


it used to be the place for me to express my feeling.


but... this few months...i have undergone several changes physically and mentally.


CNY is coming soon.. the same goes to my birthday... a special one...


because it is my 21st birthday..


i bet there is no one will celebrate with me on 6th February as i need to go back from Muar to Inti.


however, my Inti friends had celebrated with me on 19th January.. together with the other two friends..


should i feel happy for the advanced celebration? or should i feel sad for the hidden reason?


i dont know...


between, i feel happy due to the EXPECTED surprise from him... thanks a lot...


now, im still waiting for the reply from Lady Gaga.... please give me an answer as soon as possible...

1 comments:

calvinklein said...

Expected???haiz...

Post a Comment