Friday, January 16, 2009

The Music in Me

Last Tuesday I went to Inti music room with Yuu, Amelia and of course Yng. The main purpose we went there was to gain the experience. I thought we can meet someone who was handsome and playing the piano. I hope that song was Secret. Waa……so romantic!!!

Unfortunately, there were no people inside there. And the piano inside the music room was said to be lousy by Yuu. I din’t know because I’m not good in piano. Actually I don’t know how to play piano. Hehehehe…… I was so moody there. That was not because of the air-con, I walked around the music room and tried to accommodate to the atmosphere as they were enjoying the music. I din’t what can I did there. By seeing there all playing the songs in SECRET (Amelia brought), I suddenly felt low in confidence within myself. At the same time, Amelia started her UNUSUAL action. And she thought that was her High School Musical Theater. OMG!!!! Such a rare friend! I don’t know why she can become my first friend in the class of Inti. This is called fate, I think so.


I don’t have any talent either in sport or potential. What I good in is just to create the stories which are related to our everyday life. Then my friends will lose the control and laugh till……especially Lilian. Although we have signed up to get the membership of IMPAC CLUB, a music club, I still no confidence to learn any talent. I know I’ m a slow in learning process. I cannot get the idea at the first time. I need a long time to practice again and again. So, I don’t know I will give up at the end or not. Just let to destiny!!! Maybe u will advise me to take up some courses to get some talents since I don’t have any. But I still not confirm whether I have interest in those talents. This is because when I lose my “the LITTLE confidence” when find that my progression is slow or stagnant, then I will most probably give up…Gambateh!!! EVELYN… JUST DO IT!!!

3 comments:

XC said...

音樂~
好!
但是當你需要用你在學業上的聰明來換取各種talent的時候,你會換么?

學業最重要吧?
嘩哈哈~

evelyn said...

我会换四十巴仙咯!毕竟我真的没什么才华嘛!

你呢?

Anonymous said...

impac no 'T'...

Post a Comment