Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year....New Hope....

This is the third day at Inti. Yesterday i went to Mid Valley with my friends. My heart got a bit empty because i didn't buy anything except for my brother's Padini shirt. First time went for shopping without any goods. My mum asked me not to buy clothes again because i had bought in Muar already.

Yng, she bought n ate the MOST EXPENSIVE "gui ling gao" in MV. It costs RM7. And it didn't taste good but very bitter. So we can see that she keep on adding the honey. Kenny Roggers was quite tasty. Just the ordering by the waiter took us a long time, almost 20 min. And the quater meal was too large. Yng left the half chicken there because she was too full to finish it. I think everyone of them are very happy as they have bought their needs. i spent less than RM50 excluding my brother's shirt. Haha.... I'm really determined to control myself in my expenditure!!! Proud with that..

Tomorrow will be my first day of classes of the third semester. I knew some of my classmates in the namelist from IntiOnline. Unfortunately, the "international student" gang is in my class. Actually, he is not international student. He is just looked alike foreigner. I'm not so like them because they didn't give me any good impression since before. So, i hope tomorrow will be the good starting point and continues to the perfect ending for my foundation.


0 comments:

Post a Comment