Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ending for my FOUNDATION....

today.... aft finish de lz paper--ECO, my bro fetched me bck to my lovely home

yuhuu....

finally de final exam is OVER

relaxing nw

so tension tiz few days for de preparation of de exam

seeing my frens who were nervous n worry

bt frens, exams r necessary for us to face n tiz can train us to b brave n knwledgeable

i do scare n stress coz de papers were quite CHALLENGING

bt i have learnt a lot frm tat n within my foundation year

i knw many of the nice frens n buddies....

thx for taking care of me n de teaching whenever i meet problems

i appreciate sincerely....

p/s : thx alex n lilian for teaching me MONEY MARKET

coz im reali gt confused with tat chapters...

finally, i understood dy....

although we may nt in de same degree nxt sem, bt we muz come out gather when there's a chance... ok?

my foundation is GOING TO BE completed

coz i haven received my certificate....

i hope can stand on de stage again v all my dear frens....

let sing along de song....

"ALL IN THIS TOGETHER"....

such a pity tat we cant open de video made by amelia....

hey gal... can u do again for us?? it's a vry vry meaningful thg for us to treat it as sweet memory....

picture took on Chin Long's b'day.... my classmates in 1st sem.....

once frens, forever frens

1 comments:

xiaolan said...

dunno y sdnly felt u're a different ty..not tat ty in form 5 any more,grown up d..n look cheerful.i like this ty..jia you!!!

~x!@n~

Post a Comment