Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hang out with OLD friends....


tiz was de 1st time i went out v my frens during tiz sem break...

if tiz time i put them aeroplane again... i wonder they wil stop being my frens dy!!!

i have been warned by them for several times....haha....

i wil appreciate u all la... dun b so angry mah....

junfeng fetched me at 6th Road aft my dad n mum dropped me there.... he said my mum was slimmer than b4!!! OMG... it's such a WONDERFUL news for my mum.... she was happy when i tol her aft went bck to home at nite....

we went to LIGHTTOWN. it's near my secondary sch.... it's quite a long time tat i have nt been coming bck to Muar dy... i think at least one month.... tatz y i dun even knw this newly open cafe... it's so so for me.... bt de atmosphere is nice lo... we chatted a lot for each other's recent condition n future course....


bt sielih seem like moody n tired.... duno y le.... junfeng wore a strange spec tatz no glasses.... weird ppl.... sweat!!!!

sindee.... stil de old pattern.... it doesnt mean she is old... bt she looked no different like b4...

bt xiaolan changed quite much.... especially her hairstyle... i think since i knw her frm secondary sch time, her hairstyle has been changing frm time to time.... tatz her FASHION look.... i prefer her short n straight hairstyle.... is it nicer?aft that we went to my bro's SASA ICE.... i tol u all dy... it's jz a small shop tat sells mainly pearl drinks... n some snacks...

so hope u all stil can enjoy it.... coz i knw u guys used to go big restaurant!!! haha....

anyway, have a nice day....

2 comments:

pitypang said...

hello! :)
I greet you:)
from Hungary

XC said...

Sob**

Post a Comment