Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bck to INTI again...

bck to Inti again....
suddenly feel homesick. duno y.
thx for mum for helping me to sweep n mop de floor.
thx for bro for helping me to clean de fan.
thx alot.

i wil enrol for my degree tgt v Yng n Lilian on Sun.
tmr planning to go Alamanda v Ester.
of course, if can, to find Alex as well. mayb can have lunch v him too. ( to irritate Amelia)
muahahahaha....

hope everythg wil b ok...
moving towards to a brand new degree life for 4++ yrs here...
kambateh, my frens....

4 comments:

XC said...

yeah!
heard that your result at inti is very good one..



ha ha,
add oil to me n dd n u too!

evelyn said...

no la....
nt vry good one
stil can tahan only
n limited in business
unlike u two so expert in science
coz i dun undstd wat u two n lynn talked abt lz time

XC said...

you wont need those knowledge in the future de lar.

our study scope very wide,
quite difficult(to me)

i prefer arts ar.
wa ka ka..

amelia ng said...

irritate me??
nt need lo..
i gv u la..
haha

Post a Comment