Friday, May 1, 2009

Movie Nite

i watched a movie v XC n DD ytd nite.
tiz was de 1st time i watched movie at nite, frm 9.30pm to 11.15pm.
no driver to fetch me. thx Dennis again for fetching me. hehe...
de movie "X Men Origins- Wolverine". for me, it is a nice movie. i duno y XC n DD looked so "mood-less"... hehe.. mayb it is nt their favourite movie, i guess.
de funny thg happened lz nite was, we watched de same movie v DD's dad, n his MEN GANG.
we can hear his voice while we were watching de movie. haha... so funny...

4 comments:

xc said...

哈哈--
不知道什麽時候還有的這么看戲了咯~

evelyn said...

soon....
coz i wil bck within two weeks to settle de study loan procedure again...
think abt it nw...wat movie can we watch....
haha

XC said...

after two weeks?
my mid year is around 15/18May!

omg..if 18May dato' celebrate Teachers' day, that s mean, 19May is the first day for my midyear!


sott..

dd said...

oh~
cheng so pity~
ya lo..
after two weeks is exam week..
haiz...

Post a Comment