Saturday, July 18, 2009

quiet

Inti bcm quiet again!!!
every weekends wil b like tat
coz de students dun like to stay here
mayb bcz of ntg to do n no events during weekends
i heard ppl said b4....when weekends are arrived, Inti hostel wil bcm d "dead city"
OMG....
they din treat those international n east Malaysia students as HUMAN???
including me...i oso seldom go bck to my hometown...bt i like de Inti hostel during weekends
bcz it's de most quiet n peaceful environment as compared to the weekday
i duno y de students like to shout over each other
run here n there like kindergarden...
SWEAT~~~~
im goin to spend my weekends alone...plus one day negeri-9 public holidays
yuhuu....i like it...i can finish all my work within tiz 3 days
then nxt week i can face my ACC n ECO tests....so ganjiong...muz fight v ACC
if not, even B oso cant get tiz sem!!!
gambateh kudasai....

0 comments:

Post a Comment