Monday, November 16, 2009

"plating" + another shopping trip





































yesterday went to Malacca to see the dentist again....
cost me RM450 to fix that plate!
so, i'm "plating" now...
i cannot speak properly after that
even my sis also cannot hear what i'm saying!
i have no choice
the worse thing is i cannot EAT!!!
my upper and lower teeth cannot touch each other
so even if i put the food inside my mouth to chew
the food is still there
and don't break down into smaller pieces
so, i decide to take out it when eating
if not i will become slimmer and slimmer....
let's talk about my shopping trip with my family
i bought 3 shirts, my mum paid for these
haha...
she also bought 4 shirts
and my sis got 2 shirts and one pair of shoes.
such a long time i have not shopping with my mum already
she is so kind to buy me things....
thank you, mum....
dad is the same...
he likes to shop on his own...
walk around the shopping mall
and find something which is interesting.

4 comments:

XC said...

wow..
miss you so much~

shopping?
==
i have to work after stp. help me to find a nice job too!

evelyn said...

haha...come my house and be my personal maid....ok?

amelia ng said...

plating??u put on yr braces d??

evelyn said...

amelia...
not yet lar...
mayb Dec lor...

Post a Comment