Sunday, November 29, 2009

i'm going to fly !














i'm going to fly in two days time...
this family trip has only 5 of us
my parents, sis, aunt and me
8 days trip to JiangXi, China
cost my dad for about ten thousands over!!!

i'm feeling quite normal, like usual
but my mum starts to feel nervous now
she finished packing on last week
and keep nagging on me and my sis
because we are lazy to pack our stuff
for me, my luggage is simple and light
there's no need to bring so many clothes
as i will wrap myself with those insulators and gloves like a nangka
hahahaha....

China is in winter season
i heard the travel agent said it is about 5C
and we maybe can enjoy the snow view at some destinations
hopefully i can see that for my very first time
anyway, let's wait and look forward for my holidays in China!!!

3 comments:

XC said...

yo! hahahaa! so nice. hope you enjoy.

normally auntie dou quite like china de har? my mom loves there too..

小谢 said...

lols...enjoy ur holidays then....

evelyn said...

yaya...thx...
im back !!!

Post a Comment