Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 4-6

Day 4 ---> 三清山
we went to this mountain.. this was a big challenge for me as i have not been undergone any vigorous exercise since PLKN 2008.. that was worse for my mum and sis as well.. so my mum and aunt bought tongkat to support them!!!




my sis looked like snow skiing...lol


hey.... look at the crowd... they were not afraid of this mountain... about 1817 metres from sea level. it is best known as
"天下第一仙峰,世上无双福地"




the stairs are so steep... must be careful when climbing up and down..sometimes both of the sides have no handle.. so we need to balance ourselves









"i believe i can fly...
i believe i can touch the sky..."
finally, we got to the top of the mountain.. but we didn't manage to visit the other two destinations. because the journey is too tough for us...










Day 5 ---> 武义my dad can read newspaper wherever and whenever... this is 快活林 where we had our lunch..we were going to the hot spring on that night...




such a funny road board...hahaha




神机妙算刘伯温... his hometown gua...forgot already...






怀念那年代白墙黑瓦... 有种淡淡的忧伤
Day 6 ---> 杭州 西湖
it was raining lightly since the morning...we needed to carry umbrella...there was still pretty compared to my last visit 5 years ago...the lake in winter is rare and extremely beautiful












two of my most satisfied photo shoots....
give some comments...

my dad carries little PINK umbrella...



such a pity that we cannot watch the show as the machines were undergoing repairs that time..
it's the show designed by 张艺谋... called "宋成千古情"...
this was my last day in China...
hope to go Yunan next year since my aunt suggested on that day....
yeah!!!!





-THE END-

2 comments:

XC said...

那兩張都拍得很好。
印象中比較喜歡第一張。

你不是說很累不想爬山涉水的么?明年還要去雲南啊?哈哈哈!

evelyn said...

my aunt said Yunan no need to climb mountain one...de car can go up...

Post a Comment