Monday, December 15, 2008

HOLIDAY-ing....


i m nw in holidays lo..... Yuhuu!!!! boring at home.... everyday sleep til 11++ am only wake up... coz i tel my family i wan to sleep til automatically wake up.... long time din do so....

tmr is my 1st driving lesson.... ytd jz cal de uncle... i dun like him... no good impression on him.... coz his 1st conversation v me was too..... BAD! LOUSY! WORST! i think tiz time sure gt bully by him if i do wrong when driving... i hope he can treat n teach me friendly n nicely.... i reali cant tahan ppl who r hot-temper.... tat wil drive me to behave rudely.... haiz... i predict wat wil happen tmr dy... my mood wil b affected 4 whole-day-long.... n my self-confidence wil flagging more n more... bt sd tol me to calm down coz i need to face tat uncle for 10 hrs... i reali hope can pass it within one week... i dun wan ppl scold me 4 nt doin well in fact i hv tried my best dy...

i m nt a stupid ppl... coz i knw if i hv tried my vry best, i can gt wat i strive 4 it... jz like in PMR n SPM... n everythg i achieve since b4 til nw.... coz i knw my success seldom come

s frm luck bt my effort... aiyo... uncle ar.... dun scold me ok? i wil work hard de... i oso dun wan make u angry... bt u shd control ur attitude n temper wat... i think i shd defence myself... i wan to scold bck if i do not do anythg wrong... i hv paid it... so i shd receive de good service bt nt jz de reproach... myb nt so serious la... jz i think too much...

GOD BLESS ME!!! everythg go smoothly.... hehe....

2 comments:

XC said...

dear,
hey, dun afraid la. i think u sure sleep d.
just read your blog.
i think ar,ya la, i also afriad to learn motor.
h aha ha~

err...
you sure can de la.
if got anyth not sure about driving,
can ask e fren around u,
eg. me n sd n harvest ( u know who is him hou) n many la,
you got many frens ar,
ask us, we wil tel you al th.

lastime i ask sinde,
sinde also dono.
ask xuanyet,she is AUTOone,
forget MANUAL de liao.

but dun afraid,
now sd n me are both MANUAL one,
so, we can rmb al those th.
if anything happen,
just press clutch!
ha ha, then wont 死火liao.
for sure de.

maybe difficult on gear one?


er, tel u so many you dou cant read my comment before learning.

later msg u, wa ka ka.

(i sdn feel i myself very....lame)





with love,
xc

amelia ng said...

haha...don gv up o..
gambate..learn car only ma..
u can de la...
we ar here support u...
hehe..

Post a Comment