Sunday, December 7, 2008

My First Blog.....

hahaha..... reali happy oo.... bcoz this is my first day to create my OWN blog.... actuali.... i didn't wish to create blog b4... bcoz i m nt sure tat my interest in Blogger will lz 4 hw long... hehehe....

but....tiz few weeks reali wan to find a space to express my mood n feeling..... so..... EveLyn's World is created!!!!!

a lot of my frenz have created their blog..... like xc...her blog even introduced in de newspaper... so jealous.... haha.... anyway, she is reali talented in ART n LITERATURE.... i still need to learn frm her....

nw having my Final Exam of second sem... duno hw to describe my mood nw... stable? tension? scare? relax? arhh.... i oso duno le... i stil need to study n do revision... bt... de REAL TEST tat i need to sit 4 is de CAR DRIVING LICENSE!!!! i knw tat all of u sure wil tel me : "hey gal, vry easy to pass de la.... no need so worry!" i have conflict within myself in fact... i dun like those practical thgs.... like undang test, i oso cried in front of my frens in INTI.... coz i reali cant tahan as i scare to fail... i dun hv so much time to resit o practise it coz i stil need to attend my classes. i cant go bck every week since my parents nt free n i dun wan to waste money... finally, i passed it dy... now de BIG CHALLENGE is... i need to pass de driving test within 2 weeks... is it possible to me??? i stil no confidence...

my outlook is strong... jz like wont bully by others... bt inside is weak de.... i wil feel guilty aft do somthg bad... eventhough nt my fault... tiz feel days... i do a big wrong... i cheat my family... u o sure blame me 4 tat de la... bt i m oso in dilemma.... so i decide to tel them de truth.... bt it needs some strengths.... i need some support frm u o... my frens....

10 comments:

amelia ng said...

hihi...
im the 1st one to gv u comment...haha
anyway don scare la
we all her support u...

gambate...

XC said...

wow, the english one..
oi pretty, din leave comment for my poems.
dare you a...
bad...

evelyn said...

waa...xc oo...
sorry la....
u keep moving here moving there...
i blur le lo...
i duno where's ur real blog...
hehe!!!
i'm lazy to type chinese la...
coz...dun wan compete v ur LITERATURE...

Anonymous said...

the owner of this blog ask me to leave a comment for her wor...
dun worry la...u can do it 1...nt a big deal la....haha...

XC said...

aft read your blog:
hey, cry in front of inti frens?
maybe tat s difficult to you..
difficult to control your legs those.
i bless you a.
my motor oso haven learn.
throw 200rm in already.
now L license xpired d.
i din continue it.
i also dunwan to learn motor, my god, it kills me!!
by the way, what you cheat to your family?

aiya, my english very not good ma.
if let me choose, i prefer my english very good, n im a banana..ha ha..

i try to move my friendster blog to blogger one, caused got more new features n we can add in too.err, next time leave comment for me ma...

evelyn said...

waa....
who tel sherlynn de?
anyway, thx 4 ur support la...
u too..
good luck in ur final n tkd...
win a champion bck to Muar...
hehe....

evelyn said...

ermm....
actuali...
i wil tel my family 1st...
then only tel u ok?
hcl...
ur eng oso nt bad mah...
jz chinese beter than eng only...
nxt time i wil try to type chinese la...
if i gt tat "feel"...

XC said...

errr...
my english also can call as good?
then no lousy english d.
thx for your comfort!
ha ha..

if you dunwan leave me comment on my blog,
then i dunwan leave you here too..

threat yOu!!
ka ka ka~

XC said...

apa pula
use my phrase: high class aquarius

evelyn said...

hehe...
tat phrase suitable 4 me mah....
reali high class...high taste!!!
then only choose u to b my best fren lo...
is it match to my description??
u cant deny la....

Post a Comment