Thursday, February 12, 2009

My dearest bro....GET WELL SOON!!!

Haiz.... My birthday passed in the Pantai Malacca Hospital.

Last Friday, my family fetched me back to Muar to celebrate my birthday with my friends in Muar. However, my sis phoned my mum on the way back to my lovely home. She said my bro was suffering from fever and vomit, he was feeling extremely uncomfortable. So my mum asked my sis to fetch him go to Malacca hospital together with my uncle and aunty. We went there from Nilai to Malacca by highway. Along the way, I felt guilty because I shouldn’t go back. But I really didn’t know my bro was sick so seriously. I’m blaming myself that time.

When we reached hospital, my bro still wished me happy birthday. I was very touch. Then the doctor said his temperature was 39’C. SO HIGH!! He needed to stay in ward in order to recover. That night, my sweet plus bitter 19th birthday passed in the ward together with nurses and a lying chair. My sis and I slept on the chairs the whole night to look after my bro.

The next day, I ate his lunch. The chicken was so oily. I didn’t know how the patients there eat that every day. So, my sis and I went to the cafeteria at ground floor to have our lunch, tea-time and dinner. My sis likes to eat the sandwich. I wonder it tasted as nice as my sis described to me. In contrary, I felt it was OK only. Haha…… And my sis was very… She kept going out to see the male nurse and even chat with him. This was the funny thing to talk about!

My dearest bro now is still in the hospital. The doctor said he needs to stay for two more weeks to receive the injection of antibiotic. My mum stayed there and looked after him few days before. But I know that sleep in the hospital is quite uncomfortable as the nurses may come in and make us cannot sleep well. The most important problem is……the air-con is too cold… I cannot stand it sometimes. I hope he is fine… He will be fine!!! God bless him!!!

1 comments:

XC said...

we feel sorry too

Post a Comment