Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My future study fund???


Should i get study loan?? my parents can afford me to complete my degree.... master.....n even PHD??? these question marks r running inside my brain since i entered Inti....


Today jz go CCC with Yng, Ling and Amelia.... we wan to knw hw to apply PTPTN.... actuali they wan to knw.... i dun like to meddle with de formal procedures coz they r too troublesome.... on the other hand, i oso wan to reduce my family's burden... waa.... DILEMMA....


Aft SPM, i gt applied many sources of scholarship... bt i din even gt 1 of them althought my results was straight As... i duno de reasons... maybe bcz of de luck... my bad luck.... i need u guys' aids in my life.... i dare nt to seek help frm u all.... coz i scare i wil b declined by u all or u all feel tatz being forced to help me... i wish to get help which is sincere n following ur own willingness....


Jz nw....Yng suddenly bcm quiet.... i duno watz de cause... maybe it's me again... i always feel tat i wil b de casue of de moody of my frens.... my emotions n bahaviours r de main disastrous factor.... i m too direct n somtimes affect their feeling.... SILENCE perhaps..... is one of de way to communicate... i think....

Yuu n Lilian go music room.... i knw i wil b alone there... i dun like to b repelled by anyone.... i prefer stay in room o follow de crowd..... i knw u two wil enjoy playing there.... if i m there, my mood sure wil influence urs.... i m nt good in everythg o anythg..... my stupid brain somtimes react slowly.... so cant catch up u all's pace.... sorry i cant do anythg for tat weakness.....


Sorry to all my frens..... 4give me if i have done somthg silly or affect u guys' feeling.... i din mean tat.....my mood nw is best decribed by my newly bought T-shirt.....

1 comments:

ShEuE YnG said...

hey..it is not ur fault...i became so quiet is because i think maybe i am too noisy already and i influenced u all..so i better shut my mouth lo...about ur problem, u can try to talk to me...friend mah...ok?

Post a Comment