Tuesday, February 24, 2009

......SENSITIVITY......


r gals sensitive???

about price change in the market? fashion? guys? food? weather? stranger?

opps.....

i think im sensitive in......

HUMAN RELATIONSHIP.....

i always ask myself at the end of each day..... m i do anythg wrong today??? or in other words.... m i do smthg regret in tat day??? if so.... i wil find tat people to explain my reason.... as i said b4.... i always b too straightforward.... so may affect u guys feeling.... i reali din mean tat....

i scare people misunderstand me rather than cheat me.... im different from dd..... i vry care my image n personality in the eyes of my surrounding people.... including my frens....n my family.... i wil try to explain at the 1st time..... coz

IM REALI NOT TAT KIND OF PERSON TAT U THINK!!!!!

bt sometimes i wil jz let it go.... coz mayb explanation is too..... useless.... so..... time will prove my real personality..... i jz wan to share v u abt tiz......

2 comments:

XC said...

dd? wow..
ytd was dato's sports day,
i win 4x100m, number 1!
the first gold i won in my life..


herm, you very good already lar...

evelyn said...

haha...
congrats ya....
GOLD medal le....
i nvr get any place in sport too....
i feel happy for ur success...

Post a Comment