Friday, January 1, 2010

DD birthday + Countdown 2010


<---- this is the birthday girl, DD with a smile with full of enjoyment we celebrated her birthday at One o' clock Cafe then continued our countdown party at Rest Cafe...

the cards did by XC, SH, XY, SF and LRN... quite sophisticated... their artistic talents... im so convinced with it....








mr postman.... no no... this is miss postgirl... Ah Fun...
suii oh.... carrying my bag, of course...














this XC likes is not the main character... but pretended to be... swt...
watch out your saliva ya....














SiHui and me

PeySuh and me... she is going to US in Aug 2010... take care ya my darling... teach me "ABC" then


Group picture
take 1








take 2








met my bro there...















me and Lorrian...
she was blur last night... maybe drunk i guess...















JL and me...















Ah Fun and me... showing the plates on our teeth...















DD and me












the last group picture....
PS likes it very much...











Happy New Year 2010....
hope everyone stays healthy and happy in the brand new year...
may my life full of joys and colours...

2 comments:

siufun said...

of course suii lar..ur bag leh..haha

evelyn said...

haha...swt!!!

Post a Comment