Saturday, January 16, 2010

Papa...happy birthday...

jz finished 3G call with my family
they came back from restaurant
and now they are in the house instead of the shop
a birthday song is sung by us before my papa cut the cake
feel sad as im not able to be there to celebrate together
my mum promised me to treat me another sumptuous meal
when i go back to Muar...
i think that will be on February already....
hope to go back during my 20th birthday....
i want to buy myself a present...
it's my tradition to do so...
now i can start thinking of what wish do i want in the coming 20th years old...
any suggestion???

10 comments:

XC said...

Tell us if you know you want what as your present. =)

evelyn said...

haha...wat if i tel u i wan a REAL MAN....can u give me that???
jz kidding la..

元森 said...

^^

evelyn said...

gt intruder....
guan sem.... haha

元森 said...

i just tou xiao only jiu gt caught ady..==
haha~~wah~~wish u can get a real man as ur birthday present ya hahaha^^

evelyn said...

haha...guan sem...welcome to my blog...
anyway, i was jz kidding...
im enjoying my single life now....

元森 said...

haha~~~i love following people's blog duno why haha~~^^yaya...i know u r kidding haha~~actually me too~~i very enjoy my single life!!haha...many thing only those who are in single state are allowed to do...we have freedom!hurray~~~!

[how come i m so high^.<]

evelyn said...

ya lo...u keep hahaha....
so high...nxt time when i go bck to muar jz jio u out to yumcha..with xc n harvest...

hahaharvest said...

pass by pass by~.~

evelyn said...

wat?? u jz passed by without talking to me???
u better watch out when i bck to Muar...
show u some colours...
haha

Post a Comment