Monday, January 4, 2010

last day of holidays

im now in Inti hostel...without my roomate...
she is now in England to become a "snow people"...hahaha...
she is not in...so i can talk her bad words lol....







the right hand side is Lan Lan....the smaller one...
left hand side is Zhu Zhu...the fat and giant one....
from now on, they will become my "intimates"....
Zhu Zhu is big enough to bully Lan Lan ler...
no choice...their owners are same size as the toys...



and...
i finally got my huhu...
thanks baby L for lending me her huhu for the last sem....

oh my god!!! this morning i went to Malacca to fix the braces...
finally... it took about one hour to fix the lower braces...
although it is high-tech...but it was painful!!!
i finally understood what Ah Fun had told me before....
i experienced that Ffffuuuu dy.....
must SACRIFICE before GAINING something in return....



im going to enrol tomorrow...
sleep tight.....

1 comments:

siufun said...

ouch!!

Post a Comment