Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cousin Wedding Eve

last Friday was the buffet on the wedding eve...
otak otak otak...
Muar is famous with otak???
ya..i think so...
everytime i back from Nilai, my mum sure will prepare it for me
but my sis is annoying by otak
u see...whole table was full of otak leaves


the otak is so delicious as it was just taken from the BBQ toaster
hot and quite nice
i saw and met many cousins
as we have such a long time didn't see each other
some have changed much that i couldn't recognize at first sight...
hahahahaha
i was so full on that night.....
sleep tight and nice....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I really want to become the part of this kind of wedding celebration, hope I will get this chance soon.

Savita

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Post a Comment