Sunday, August 30, 2009

a night full of laughters


after went to pasar malam with my sis and Alicia
i met up Ern, Hao and JunFeng somewhere near Lightown Cafe
we decided to go Cheezy Cafe
after got to know the complaining from Alicia about 小歇 cafe
i met my cousin--> ZhenZhen who has been working there for two month already

i planned to order fish and chip before going out from my house
but at last i ordered the chicken chop
tat Hao didn't know why hate cheese so much
threw his set to Ern
my poor Ern... cannot finish at the end... waste money ar....
shared my half chicken chop with Hao
and he also shared half of his fish and chip with me
in my conclusion, fish and chip is BETTER....
haiz... until now...im still feel regret not to order fish and chip

took picturesssss again... non-stop....hahahahaha
i wonder why Ern so like to take pictures with me
according to her, she said she will look pretty when taking couple picture with me
maybe has HIDDEN meaning...
secret....
Ern's camera was out of battery!!!
we are so "geng"...
camwhole queen!!!






Hao likes to act cute....
tak boleh tahan him...
so big and tall
still acting like a kid
haha
sorry ya...Hao..
just kidding....don't angry...

"YEAH"....group photo....without PS who is the photographer....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i forgot to helo you save the html of chatbox! you must go back to chatbox website and copy the code already~ sorry arrrrr!


XC

evelyn said...

nvm la...
thx a lot...
muackss...

sie lih said...

haiz..
ask jf no..no ask me go la..
sad liao lo...=.=''

Post a Comment