Sunday, August 16, 2009

hair cutting with RAIN.....

ytd went out v XC n DD...
we intended to go THE REGIS to cut hair
tiz was de 1st time i went there
since most of de hairstylists transferred there frm EQUAL
met SiewYong there...talked abt 2 sentences...
coz he was calling by de hairstylist

my hairstyle didn't change much
but i chatted v Anson, my hairstylist, for quite a long time
n caused SieLih to be impatient there...
keep complaining to XC n DD
hehehe...sorry ya....
we talked abt his secondary sch incidents n frens
n even his secrets.....muahahaha
dun misundstd!!!
he is my 2nd bro's fren... mayb i look like my bro
so he feel im frendly lol....
Anson asked abt my age
then i said 19 lor..
he said i looked different frm my current age
tat meant i looked mature!!!
gek sim lar... i looked old meh???

then when we walked out frm de hair studio, it was started to rain...
so unlucky...
XC said tatz my fault...
coz i caused her to park her car at EXPERT there
n it was raining heavily
non of my business wat....im so innocent...
v de umbrella frm THE REGIS, we managed to walk to take her car...
i think oh...sure was de guy who took de umbrella
n standing outside de studio, he brought bad luck for us...
i dun like him since 1st time i saw him
abt 2 yrs b4...although he looks like a HK artist, Mr Du...
n tat DD...u should walk on my right hand side
so tat i can protect u frm rainwater mah..
keep runing here n there...kena hujan then stil blame me...aduh...

headed to Witchery Ider...
.abt one hour for drinking, eating, chatting
and photo shooting....
met XiaoLan there, jz smile but din talk at all...
such a weird feeling....
nvm....small case....

taken by XC, she said tiz photo was full of art feeling....do u think so???

1 comments:

dd said...

haha..
Jz joking only la..
haiyo..

Post a Comment