Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 1

about 12.30pm, i went to DD house so that we can go to Dato together
because i m nt familiar with her school
we saw Patty and Eliza at the bus stop and they were still being friendly to me
then i jz felt easy with the trip
as many of them were their schoolmates who i don't even see before
but some of them were from SMK Convent


haha....let's talk about my day 1 in this trip....
i went this trip without partner...so poor right??
XC and DD are pairs
i didn't want them to separate because of me
i was keep telling myself
this was an unique and special experience for me
to travel alone, so no need to feel sad or being neglected by others
Joyce sat in front of me and keep chatting with me so that i wouldn't feel alone
she even brought her homework to this trip and did in the bus
sweat.....


let me introduce the drivers--->Mohan and Ah Cai

tour guide--->Ms HuiHui

leading teachers---> Mrs Soh and Madam Khoo

GPS---> Uncle XX

we went to chicken essence factory and crystal factory with masksss....






felt uncomfortable when wearing that mask, so at last took off already

from the visit to these two factories
i knew the process of making those products
they are manufactured through a series of stages
and need a lot of time and effort
that's why the price is so high
i bought nothing at both factory
......


we went to The Mines after dinner at Jusco located in Seremban 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment